** Now accepting registration for 2021 / 2022 **
Sacred Heart School follows the Alberta Education Act, which requires us to prioritize the enrollment of Catholic students (including Orthodox) who live inside our school’s attendance area.
The attendance area for Sacred Heart School is:
- the Bow River to the north
- 33 Avenue SW to the south
- Crowchild Trail to the west
- 8th Street SW to the east
- west of Centre Street in the downtown area to 9th Avenue SW
Documents required to register:
- birth certificate of child - your child will NOT be registered without this
- baptismal certificate of child or parent (Catholic or Orthodox)
- registration form - will be emailed to you after you contact us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the information you require to complete your child's registration. Please include your home address in your email to verify you live inside our attendance area.
We are also happy to enroll non-Catholic students or students who live outside our attendance area when sufficient resources and facilities are available. If you are interested in enrolling at Sacred Heart School but are not Catholic or do not live in our attendance area, please email the school - email@example.com
SPECIAL NOTE: Was your child born outside of Canada? Please call the St. John Reception Centre to book your appointment to register - 403-500-2007. Please let them know if you would like an interpreter. There are many languages available. You may attend Sacred Heart School if you live in our area and are Catholic/Orthodox, but you must register at the St. John Reception Centre.