** Now accepting registration for 2021 / 2022 **
Sacred Heart School follows the Alberta Education Act, which requires us to prioritize the enrollment of Catholic students (including Orthodox) who live inside our school’s attendance area.
The attendance area for Sacred Heart School is:
- the Bow River to the north
- 33 Avenue SW to the south
- 24 Street SW to the west
- 8th Street SW to the east
- west of Centre Street in the downtown area to 9th Avenue SW
Documents required to register:
- birth certificate of child - your child will NOT be registered without this
- baptismal certificate of child or parent (Catholic or Orthodox)
- registration form - will be emailed to you after you contact us
KINDERGARTEN: In order to register for Kindergarten, your child must turn 5 years old before December 31 of the year they start Kindergarten. So, for September, 2021, your child must turn 5 before December 31, 2021.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you the information you require to complete your child's registration. Please include your home address in your email to verify you live inside our attendance area.
SPECIAL NOTE: Was your child born outside of Canada? Please call the St. John Reception Centre to book your appointment to register - 403-500-2007. Please let them know if you would like an interpreter. There are many languages available. You may attend Sacred Heart School if you live in our area and are Catholic/Orthodox, but you must register at the St. John Reception Centre.